Business First Ranks Top Public Colleges in 2019
Rich parents may not be bribing admissions officials to get their kids into them, but these are the best public colleges in the U.S. in 2019 according to Business First.
The website ranked over 500 public colleges based on retention and graduation rates, selectiveness in the admissions process, tuition and housing, alumni salaries, diversity, and more. The University of Michigan came in first place, followed by the Universities of North Carolina; Virginia; California, Berkeley; and California, Los Angeles.
The top 5 public colleges in California are:
1. University of California, Berkeley (#4)
2. University of California, Los Angeles (#5)
3. University of California, San Diego (#14)
4. University of California, Irvine (#18)
5. University of California, Davis (#27)